Hoodia Desert Lodge is on the banks of the Tsauchab River, only a 20 minute drive from the Sesriem Gate to visit Sossusvlei, you will find this warm, welcoming and tranquil lodge.
There are eleven luxury thatched and partially tented chalets with private shaded decks, all with en suite bathrooms, open air showers and large bathtubs.
The main area has a lovely large lounge deck to relax on and enjoy the views from and a shaded pool, a welcome escape from the Namibian heat.
A guided excursion to the dunes at sunrise as arranged by the lodge. Additional excursions to see Dead Vlei, hike up Sesriem canyon, balloon flights and horse riding can be arranged on request.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours