Nest Hotel Lüderitz is the place to stay in this sleepy German seaside town which feels lost in time.
You can wander through abandoned mines of the diamond industry and the eerie diamond boomtown of Kolmanskop, half-buried in desert sands; or take a boat trip to Halifax Island, which has a colony of 1200 Jackass penguins.
You’ll spot Atlantic dolphins and seals on the way. The hotel has a pool, overlooks the best bit of beach and all rooms have superb views over the Atlantic Ocean.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours