Pemba Beach Hotel is a luxurious and stylish modern hotel set in rolling lawns by the beach on the outskirts of Pemba.
The hotel has an excellent restaurant specialising in fresh seafood, as well as a snack bar and a cocktail bar. Meals are served inside and on the terrace.
There are 100 rooms, all sea-facing, with individual balconies or verandahs. Rooms are fully air-conditioned and equipped with all conveniences including satellite televisions and minibars. There are also four two-bedroom, self-catering villas.
Pemba is usually an overnight stop on the way up to the Quirimbas, but if you have the time to explore the town you will find much of interest in the bustling shops and markets, including crafts and silverware from the area.
You could also relax by the infinity pool, or on the beach. If you stay longer, the full range of watersports is available from here.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours