Dugong Beach Lodge is on the mainland and across the expansive bay from Vilanculos.
The 12 air-conditioned chalets at this luxury lodge are on the beach. Pure-white sand leads down from your private deck and sunloungers, to the water’s edge.
The two villas, each consisting of two chalets, share a plunge pool, and are ideal for families or groups of friends.
Boat trips take you on desert island excursions, with deep-sea fishing, scuba diving or snorkelling on the coral reefs on offer.
Sailing and windsurfing are also available. Located in a coastal wildlife sanctuary where the birdlife is prolific, additional activities include nature walks and game drives. You may even spot rhino here.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours