Recently opened in August 2012, Secrets The Vine is a 5 star, chic and contemporary all-inclusive resort for adults only; ideal for couples and Honeymooners. Located facing the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea and the vast canals of Laguna Nichupte, the natural beauty of this area offers plenty of outdoor activities or equally, for those looking to relax; beautiful white powder beaches.
This stylish hotel offers 495 rooms and suites, fashionably designed with Italian porcelain floors and teak wood furnishings. Each spacious room or suite has one king size bed or two queen size beds, private balcony or terrace and luxury white glass bathroom. Facilities at the resort include a world class spa providing 14 treatment rooms and an extensive spa menu. For the more active enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, dance lessons, yoga, football, snorkelling, nearby golf. There is also deep sea fishing and Scuba diving available for a supplement.
Choose from the 8 reservation-free restaurants offering a variety of cuisine including local Mexican to fusion Asian and 5 bars including piano bar and beach bar.
Partake in plenty of activities, rejuvenate in the spa, enjoy the variety of great food or simply relax and breathe in the idyllic location of the award winning Secrets The Vine!
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours