Located to the northwest of Cancun, Holbox Island offers guests peace and tranquillity in an area of protected natural beauty, which is home to many aquatic animals and birds including Hawksbill turtles, flamingos and cormorants. Hotel Villas HM Paraiso del Mar has 58 rooms in one or two storey bungalows, each with a terrace, wooden roof and private entrance. The restaurant serves traditional Mexican cuisine with an all-inclusive option available throughout the day. Excursions can be booked at the hotel and include scuba diving, fishing and snorkelling.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours