Learn to just ‘be’ again at Be Tulum. Total peace and relaxation awaits guests at this chic hideaway with just twenty exclusive suites. This retreat has been carefully created using native materials and designed by the owner/architect to blend with the environment of the ocean and tropical forest. Located close to the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve and just a ten minute drive to the Mayan Archaeological site of Tulum, the Be Tulum is perfectly positioned to explore the area and also relax.
There are three suite styles; each suite has Brazilian wood floors, a marble bathroom and outdoor shower, air conditioning, WiFi and Ipod docking station. Jungle suites are located in the tropical gardens with palm tree views and terrace/private plunge pool or balcony with Jacuzzi. Arena suites are just a few steps from the beach with ocean views and a balcony with a private plunge pool or Jacuzzi. Ocean suites include a balcony with private plunge pool and terrace with Jacuzzi and wonderful ocean views.
Breakfast is served on the ocean front deck by the white sand beach, a beach club and poolside lounge and restaurant are ideal for socialising and spa treatments are available. Be Tulum; a peaceful and stylish retreat.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours