Set within 17 acres of protected state park, with a huge variety of flora and fauna, Hotel Victoria Oaxaca has spectacular panoramic views of the city and the Sierra Madre. It’s an easy walk to the Auditorio Guelaguetza and Church of Santo Domingo de Guzman, the historic centre is about 20 minutes away on foot. The 150 rooms are spacious and modern with colourful Mexican touches. There’s a good pool and bar with choice of refreshing Mexican cocktails and El Tule Restaurant that serves both traditional Oaxacan dishes and international cuisine.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours