Hotel Misión de los Angeles is ideally situated in the heart of Oaxaca set inside thirty seven thousand square metres of lush gardens and nearby to the Theatre Macedonia de Alcala, the Regional Museum and the Church of Santo Domingo de Guzman. This lovely hotel offers standard spacious rooms with twin or king beds, air-conditioning and nice amenities. At Hotel Misión de Angeles, there are two restaurants where guests can dine; the Antequera serves Oaxaca and International cuisine and La Pergola, an outdoor terrace a la carte restaurant. During the day whilst enjoying the swimming pool, sip drinks at the pool Bar La Palapa and in the evenings, enjoy drinks in particular the cava at Bar Dainzu. Hotel Mision de los Angeles also offers free internet access, three tennis courts and a gym.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours