Situated in the centre of Oaxaca only steps from the Santo Domingo church, Casa Oaxaca is a delightful 7 room property set in a traditional building.
Rooms feature modern pieces of art, local handicrafts and limestone-coated walls. This charming hotel has a well-known restaurant where you can enjoy a variety of dishes made with fresh local produce. Walking into the airy patio you will see a fountain and many pomegranate and sapote trees. The swimming pool is a great place to relax and Casa Oaxaca also features a terrace and library.
Massages, yoga classes and cooking classes can all be arranged.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours