A former family home, Casa Catrina is situated in the heart of vibrant and colourful Oaxaca. This hotel was designed by a wellknown Oaxacan artist which is reflected in its interior styling. The six guestrooms each have an individual colour scheme that is complemented by the local art that is displayed on the walls. All of the rooms are set out around a traditionally styled, colonial courtyard where breakfast is served. The hotel is friendly and offers a high standard of service.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours