Immerse yourself in Mexico City’s historic past when based at the Hampton Inn & Suites. The Alameda Cathedral and Palacio de Belles Artes are within easy walking distance, or stroll to the Zocala and buy gifts at the market. The hotel has an attractive six storey atrium and 108 spacious rooms with large queen or king size beds, or upgrade to a suite with a separate sitting area. Breakfast includes freshly made waffles and there are two hotel restaurants, Fisher’s Seafood and Garabatos Café.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours