Located near the exclusive Polanco area and Chapultepec Park, Four Seasons Mexico City has 240 very comfortable rooms, including 40 suites. All are spacious and well maintained, with views over the attractive central courtyard or tree lined city avenues. Family-friendly rooms are available and there is a heated swimming pool and a health club with two treatment rooms. Guests can dine at the hotel’s Reforma 500 restaurant, which serves contemporary Latin cuisine, or splash out on the famous Signature Sunday Brunch with unlimited champagne.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours