Located on the most emblematic avenue of the city; Paseo de la Reforma, Barcelo Mexico Reforma is a good base to explore the city. This modern property features 505 comfortable rooms, all equipped with good quality amenities, flat screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. There are three dining options at the hotel, with the Cabalito buffet offering Mexican and International food, the Sonora Grill specialising in premium cuts of meat and then the Daikoku restaurant serving up Japanese dishes. There is then a Starbucks in the hotel lobby for snacks and drinks, whilst other facilities include a swimming pool, spa and fitness centre.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Mexico is filled with ancient traditions, rich history, gorgeous natural beauty and delicious cuisine. Travel across Mexico, starting in the diverse metropolis of Mexico City and ending in the Yucatan Peninsula. In-between, stop at the delightful city of Oaxaca and visit its nearby impressive archaeological site of Monte Alban. Visit the highland town of San Cristobal de las Casas and the surround...
This 7-day itinerary takes you on one of the world’s greatest railway journeys through the Copper Canyon and showcases the best of Mexico City. The Copper Canyon Railway, locally known as the "Chepe" train, is considered one of the great railway journeys of the world. With stops along the way, you have plenty of time the absorb the magnificent scenery and take in the stunning panoramas of the cany...
On this vibrant tour take in the highlights of Mexico City, explore the heartlands in the Chiapas region and visit all the most famous Mayan sites including Palenque, Uxmal and Kabah and the famous Chichen Itza. End this spectacular tour with a few days relaxing on the white sandy beaches of Tulum. Marvellous Mexico provides the diserning traveller with a unique blend of culture, history, deliciou...
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours