Casa de la Marquesa situated in the centre of the UNESCO World Heritage Site in Queretaro, is located in a special building dating back to the 18th century. The hotel consists of 3 Imperial and 10 Royal Suites, all of which are unique and influenced by different parts of the world. You can enjoy great food at the Dining Room which serves both International and Mexican food as well as, enjoy drinks in the Don Porfirio Bar. A stay at La Casa de la Marquesa will be charming, full of history and memorable!
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours