Trou aux Biches reopened in 2010, built to an exceptional standard along one of Mauritius’ best beaches and set in lush tropical gardens. It offers a range of suites (some with plunge pool), and larger villas suitable for families. Six restaurants serve a choice of fine cuisine (two for adults only). Complimentary water sports include windsurfing, snorkelling, water-skiing, and sailing. A Clarins Spa provides specialist treatments and you can improve your tennis at a Head Academy. Children have a mini-club with pool and there’s a Teens’ Club.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours