The Oberoi is a peaceful, idyllic, elegant resort located on the north-west coast, just 15 minutes from the bars and restaurants of Grand Baie and 50 minutes from the airport. The 71 villas and pavilions face the ocean but are set back in the tropical gardens. All of the rooms have romantic four poster beds, spacious terrace and sunken bath with separate shower. For a little more privacy upgrade to the luxury garden or pool villas which are set within a walled courtyard with an open air dining area and either a private garden or private garden with a pool.
One of the highlights of the resort is the spa which is though to be one of the best in the Indian Ocean. You can enjoy an array of facilities including two swimming pools, flood lit tennis courts, a selection of non motorised water sports, laundry service to name a few.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours