Royal Palm is one of the best address in Mauritius! Its thatched pavilions are discreetly hidden among towering palm trees amid carefully-tended gardens. The 84 sea-facing suites are palatial and exquisitely furnished. The service is impeccable. The hotel stands on the loveliest stretch of beach in the north of the island: ivory sand lapped by calm, warm waters and protected by a reef – providing wonderful swimming and snorkelling. The food is superb. The main restaurant serves gourmet French-Mauritian dishes with an emphasis on local ingredients. Natureaty specialises in lighter, fusion cuisine, and its creations are extraordinary. A chic beach restaurant serves lunch all afternoon.
Facilities include squash and tennis courts, a gym, complimentary watersports and a newly-renovated Clarins spa. Golf is available nearby. A yacht can be hired for excursions to offshore islands where the snorkelling and fishing are exceptional.
The mini-club is imaginative – and children will be pleased to find slippers and gowns in their size.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours