One&Only Le Saint Geran is a long standing, iconic name in the Indian Ocean, ensuring high levels of service complimented by extensive facilities. It’s picturesque location on the north east coast of the island on a peninsula near the site of Le Saint Géran shipwreck and is only an hour from the airport or the capital Port Louis or 15 minutes by a scenic helicopter transfer.
The resort is set in tropical gardens, and the 162 ground or first floor suites and 1 villa, face either the lagoon or ocean. The Junior and larger Ocean Suites are luxuriously furnished, boasting state-of-the-art technology and feature with a living area (Ocean Suites have a separate living/dining room) and patio or balcony and spacious en suite bathroom.
Facilities include a nine-hole golf course and golf academy, tennis courts and international tennis academy, a fully supervised children’s club and a variety of water sports including a kite surfing centre.
There is a good choice of restaurants offering a variety of fine cuisine choices, including Rasoi by Vineet, by Michelin starred chef Vineet Bhatia and PRIME contemporary grill.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours