Merville Beach is an informal hotel on the north coast, only a few minutes walk from the lively resort of Grand Baie, with its restaurants, cafés, shopping and nightlife. The hotel is set in tropical gardens running down to its sandy beach, which nestles in a secluded bay.
Ninety-five superior and deluxe rooms are in thatched cottages by the beach or in the charming Garden Court, with its ponds and fountains. Rooms have every facility and a sea-facing terrace or balcony. The main restaurant offers French, Creole, English and Chinese dishes – and panoramic views of the bay.
Facilities include nightly shows and bands, windsurfing, snorkelling, dive centre, water-skiing, gym, a football pitch and tennis courts. Deep-sea fishing and ski tubes are also offered. This friendly, affordable hotel offers a secluded beach of fine white sand bordering a crystal-clear lagoon with easy access to the attractions of Grand Baie and Port Louis.
An all-inclusive food and drinks package is available.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours