Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is located at Bel Ombre, on the south-western coast of Mauritius. At Heritage, all-inclusive really is all-inclusive – even champagne and premium brand drinks, room service and a free massage per adult per stay are included in the offer! You also have a complimentary half-day tour, golf (just pay for the equipment), pastries and pancakes in the afternoon and access to the Bel Ombre Nature Reserve.
The Heritage is set along on 300 metres of golden beach, beside the clear turquoise waters of the lagoon. The 154 deluxe rooms, 5 suites and 1 villa are spacious, well-equipped and elegant. All rooms and suites open onto a spacious terrace or balcony.
The main restaurant serves buffet dinners and table d’hôtes. Under the supervision of Jacques and Laurent Pourcel (3 Michelin stars), ‘La Compagnie des Comptoirs’ offers gourmet Mauritian and fusion dishes. The beach restaurant is open for lunch and romantic dinners. Guests can also enjoy fine dining at the ‘Château de Bel Ombre’.
In addition to the international 18-hole golf course, facilities include 3 pools (plus one in the mini-club), 2 floodlit tennis courts, archery, water-skiing, windsurfing, glass bottom boat, kayak, pedal boats, snorkelling, fitness room, French bowling, beach volley, table tennis, and other indoor games. Other possibilities include catamaran cruises, deep-sea fishing, video games, pool table, bicycle rental, and trekking (charged).
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours