Constance Belle Mare Plage is set in extensive tropical gardens on a 2-kilometre long white sandy beach, one of the most beautiful on the island. The 92 rooms and 143 suites have a terrace or balcony, provide internet access, and are extraordinarily spacious and elegantly furnished. If you wish to combine privacy with the facilities of a resort hotel, the Constance Belle Mare Plage offers 17 two- and 3 three-bedroomed luxury villas, each with private pool and spacious lounge. Personal service is provided by the ‘villa master’ for each villa and is completely flexible.
Four restaurants offer a choice of dining: themed buffets, Mediterranean dishes, exclusive Thai and European cuisine and a gastronomic à la carte menu. Additionally, two beachside restaurants serve lunch.
The hotel offers a wealth of sporting facilities. In addition to the two famous 18-hole championship golf courses, there are tennis courts and clinics, a squash court and fitness centre. Water sports can be enjoyed in the reef-protected lagoon.
The Shiseido Pavilion offers a range of massage and treatments.
Children’s facilities include interleading rooms and suites and a ‘mini-club’ for children between 4 and 12. Special buffet dinners are served in the Citronelle restaurant. Babysitting is available on request. Depending on numbers, special evenings are organised for teenagers.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours