Le Soleil de Tsingy offers high quality accommodation and is the perfect base from where to explore Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park.
Rooms are set in 17 comfortable, elegantly furnished, 55m2, en-suite bungalows. While relaxing in the infinity swimming pool, guests can enjoy the panoramic view over the forested valley.
The hotel has an excellent restaurant. Enjoy freshly baked bead and croissants at breakfast on the terrace from where guests can appreciate the tropical deciduous dry forest which is protected here.
Soleil des Tsingy plans to reopen from May 2023.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Kirindy Forest's famed Baobabs and rare wildlife
- Awe inspiring rock formations in Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park
- Remote, coastal Belo Sur Mer for beach and Kirindy Mitea National Park
- Snorkelling at Nosy Andravoho
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours