The latest property to be opened by Madagascar's Kimony Resorts, this laid back hotel is an excellent choice for adventurous travellers who make it down to Belo Sur Mer.
61km south of Morondava Airport, Belo Beach offers comfy 50m2 en-suite bungalows, built mostly out of wood and other natural materials and facing the lagoon. In the main building is a convivial lounge with bar and on the beach, guests can relax on sunloungers.
As the hotel is just 17km from the remarkable Kirindy Mitea National Park, they organise excursions to the park for nature enthusiasts, as well as snorkelling excursions to Nosy Andravoho and the other islets nearby, and to the healthy mangrove system at Kirindy Mitea.
Transfers from Morondava are operated either by sturdy 4-wheel drive vehicle - the 4 hour journey being part of the light adventure involved in travelling around Western Madagascar - or, by means of speedboat, which takes about 2hrs,30min.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours