Beautifully designed by Belgian architect Bruno Decorte, this small property's styles incorporate Italian and African elements.
Located just 10km from Tulear airport, the lodge is 800 meters from the Tropic of Capricorne. The hotel is well located for guests who are keen on sampling some of the fascinating attractions in the area during their holiday in Madagascar. You can visit Sarodrano Cave at St Augustin Bay; go to Arboretum d'Antsokay which showcases the drought-resistant flora of the region (and enjoy lunch at the restaurant there), or even make a trip to one of the spiny bush areas (Parc Mosa or Centre Reniala) of Ifaty.
The luxury, individually decorated rooms include three rooms and three suites. There is a spa and a rooftop cocktail bar as well as a swimming pool with sun loungers where guests can relax and enjoy the dry, sunny weather on the Mozambique Channel.
You can enjoy a delicious breakfast with views of the dry, flat-topped 'La Table' hill, or sip cocktails at the pool facing the ocean.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours