This small, basic establishment was opened in June 2018. It is 7km from the national park gate, in a quiet location overlooking Amboaboaka Forest, along the RN4 road which cuts through Ankarafantsika.
The 4 comfortable bungalows are each equipped with a large double bed and a single bed and each has has a large, private bathroom - note that there is only cold water for the showers. The neat, simple and modern interiors incorporate Malagasy style and crafts. Constructed predominantly with locally sourced material, the bungalows have been designed as to be airy and well ventilated.
The lodge offers a table d'hôte with 16 seats exclusively for its guests, with fixed menus that include Malagasy and European dishes. Guests appreciate the warm hospitality from the friendly and helpful staff.
Electricity utilising solar panels is available 24 hrs.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours