Thermal Hotel has been completely rebuilt and refurbished, making it one of the two best hotels servicing Ranomafana National Park. It is located 20 minutes drive from the Park HQ.
The 21 rooms, split into 3 blocks consist of 12 doubles, 7 twins and 2 single rooms. All have en-suite facilities. The design has a distinctly Norwegian appearance with lightly- coloured wooden panels and cabin styled architecture. Rooms are comfortable with spacious modern bathrooms.
There is fast Wifi in restaurant/reception; it is to be implemented in all rooms. In the first (main) block there is a convivial upstairs bar.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Indris, Verreaux's sifakas, Ringtails and other Lemurs galore!
- Colourful chameleons, geckos and a plethora of tree frogs
- Woolly, Dwarf and Mouse lemurs during night walks
- Mesites, Couas, Ground-rollers, Asities, Vangas and other endemic birds
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours