Elsa's Kopje is close to the site where the Adamsons raised Elsa, and sits on an enormous rocky outcrop that provides 360° views of the surrounding plains.
The nine spacious and individual cottages incorporate the natural contours of the hillside.
There is a lot to do, with day and night drives in open Landcruisers, guided nature walks, bush breakfasts and fishing on the Tana River. You can relax by the stunning infinity pool or in the open-air lounge.
Three guides have silver qualifications and our clients report seeing lots of game.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours