The Olare Orok Conservancy, adjacent to the national reserve, offers the sensational game-viewing of the Mara without the crowds – and without stressing the wildlife. Porini Lion Camp stands beside a seasonal river, with permanent hippo pools nearby. It has ten spacious safari tents and offers morning, afternoon and night drives, bush walks and full days’ game-viewing in the national reserve. Porini Camps’ ambitious environmental and community policies have been recognised with various awards, and Lion Camp demonstrates that ‘green’ can be good – and very comfortable.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours