Naibor is a stylish, luxury tented camp on the Talek River, near the confluence with the Mara River. Each of the seven large, pale canvas tents has a spacious bedroom, big en suite bathroom and shaded verandah looking down towards the river. A comfortable sofa and striking furniture made from fallen fig trees include a table and chairs for private dining. Morning and late afternoon game drives are in specially-adapted safari vehicles with canvas doors and waterproof canvas tops to provide shade from the sun. A bush breakfast or dinner at Naibor is a truly impressive occasion.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours