For those looking for a private safari experience and exclusive use of a camp during their holiday in Kenya, Governors' Private Camp is a natural choice.
The camp can be booked by one family or a group travelling together, it is also used for exclusive packages arranged by Governors' such as the photographic safari's guided by BBC Wildlife photography Warren Samuels.
Governors' Private Camp comprises eight large and comfortable tents, positioned on wooden platforms with extended verandahs. During your time at Governors' Private Camp, you will enjoy twice daily game activities, with highly trained and enthusiast experts in custom built 4wd vehicles. An optional extra which is highly recommended is one of the sunrise Governors' Balloon safaris, a unique game viewing activity and a highlight to ones safari in the masai Mara.
The minimum requirement to book Governors' Private Camp is to reserve no less than 4 tents for minimum of 3 nights.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours