Sosians seven cottages are built around the original ranch house, with its pool, billiards room and tennis court. The owners have deep roots in Laikipia and their lodge links a real bush home atmosphere with inspired guiding.
You can experience the bush on game drives or camel rides, and Sosian has horses for riders of all levels. You can also join in on ranch activities and observe the practice of predator-friendly ranching.
Sosian is active in the Laikipia Wildlife Forum and also works closely with the Laikipia Predator Project collecting data to protect wild dogs and lions. The birdlife is spectacular and large raptors such as Martial eagle, African hawk eagle, and bateleur are resident in the area and can often be seen.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours