Sirikoi offers unparalleled hospitality in breathtaking surroundings, and is one of the outstanding lodges of Kenya. With free-range chickens and an organic garden providing a bounty of produce and blooms, hosts and owners Willie and Sue Roberts have created an oasis of peace and plenty at Sirikoi.
Set under a grove of acacias, the elegant thatched dining area, with open log fires and a large deck area, overlooks a popular elephant waterhole. Four luxury tents on raised platforms provide verandahs with views of the waterhole, fireplaces and bathrooms with Victorian slipper bath and shower. There is also the gorgeous two-bedroom Sirikoi cottage and the stunning self-contained three-bedroom Sirikoi House which are private and exclusive retreats. The pool in the main area is also beautiful.
Willie is one of Kenya’s leading guides and Sirikoi is the distillation of a lifetime in safaris, reflected in the attention to detail in camp and the depth of knowledge imbuing your exploration of Lewa with your Samburu guide. In addition to the daily game drives a wide range of additional activities are offered such as helicopter trips, lion tracking, horseback riding, and visits to a local Maasai homestead. Evening sundowners, with incredible views of distant mountain ranges, and delicious meals served under the stars next to a roaring fire and the sounds of animals in camp late at night, are just a small part of this magical experience.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours