Liosaba Conservancy is astoundingly beautiful, stretching over 56,000 acres in Laikipia, Northern Kenya. Elegantly designed and unbeatably comfortable, Loisaba Tented Camp has been re-built for 2016 following a bushfire. Perched high on the edge of the a 500ft escarpment, this luxurious new tented camp boasts breathtaking vistas overlooking the conservancy and snowcapped Mount Kenya. The staggering view, is best enjoyed from the comfort of one of the camp's innovative 'Star Beds'. Wooden double bed frames with silky insect nets can be wheeled out onto each cottage's private verandah, offering guests the chance to spend a night under the stars, enjoying the sounds of the abundant wildlife and the spectacular sunsets.
The private conservency is famed for its population of elephants, as well as the big cats, and is one of the best locations to see African wild dogs.The camp also has a swimming pool, tennis court, croquet lawn and spa available for use. Activities here include daily and overnight game drives with professional guides, bush walks with Samburu guides, lion tracking mountain and quad biking, helicopter rides/ helicamping (speak to a Rainbow Kenya Specialist about additional charges for this), horse riding, river rafting down the majextic Ewaso Ngiro and Ng'are Narok Rivers, and even trekking with camels. Liosaba Tented Camp is just 30 mins from Liosaba airstrip, and also offers opportunities to visit and share in the world leading conservation projects of Liosaba, including cultural visits and trips with sniffer dogs and anti-poaching unit.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours