Msambweni House lies on a stretch of unspoilt beach far south of Mombasa, this charming, owner-run beach hotel offers attentive service and fine cuisine. Its large, open spaces feature beautifully decorative touches. Up to ten guests can be accommodated in the main house and the luxury tented suite is perfect for couples. Each of the two exclusive Lamu Villas has a jacuzzi and swimming pool. Various balconies, terraces, pontoons and infinity pools overlook the Indian Ocean and provide the perfect spot to relax, watch the sunrise, and enjoy a sundowner. Play beach volley ball, table tennis, croquet, badminton, go mountain biking, explore the hidden cave and wade out to the sandbank at low tide.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours