Built to resemble a 13th century Swahili town, the Serena Beach Resort & Spa faces a dazzling beach and the bluest of seas. Situated on the quieter Shanzu Beach north of Mombasa this resort is set along a beautiful beach with the bluest of seas.
It has 166 rooms and suites spread among mature gardens of palms and bougainvilleas, and offers a variety of activities from tennis and squash, through guided nature walks and cultural displays, to watersports, diving and game fishing.
With its pool, gym, opulent new spa, good restaurants and evening entertainment, the Serena is a sound all-round choice for those wanting a beach stay away from the delevoped south coast beaches.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours