Best Time To Visit
When to go
With its hot and humid climate, you can go on a Guyana holiday all year round.
Rain can occur at any time throughout the year, but it is more pronounced towards the latter months.
There are no direct flights from the UK to Guyana and you are most likely to fly via Barbados or Trinidad in the Caribbean.
GMT -4 hours
British passport holders do not require a visa to enter Guyana.
There are no compulsory vaccinations required to enter Guyana. Precautions against malaria, if travelling to wildlife regions, are suggested, but check with your G.P. Always consult your doctor at least six weeks before travel and refer to this useful NHS website for details of recommended vaccinations for your destination.
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours