The Blue Waters Inn, a beachfront gem privately hidden away in the secluded Batteaux Bay, provides guests with a splendid experience of Caribbean island life.
Whether staying in the Blue View Room or the Blue View Bungalow, the 38 lodgings are decorated with elegant simplicity and an understated Caribbean charm. All accommodation is located in the 46 acres of lush ground, surrounded by the fragrant tropical flowers of the garden and overlooking the serene ocean.
Dine in the Captain’s Table for the freshest seafood, choosing from a menu of simple, delicious dishes devoured in a causal relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy a drink in the beach side Shipwreck Bar, whether a Bananabird, Planter’s Punch or a Big Blue, looking out across the turquoise sea. The quintessential way to enjoy laid-back island life.
This is the ideal hotel choice for birdwatchers, nature lovers and keen underwater explorers due to the close proximity to the island’s gems and the hotel’s onsite facilities. Visit the dive ranges of Angel Reef, Japanese Gardens and London Bridge with the hotel’s PADI centre or go deep sea fishing on a day excursion, throwing a line and reeling in kingfish, tuna and tarpon.
Take a tour to the tiny one sq km island of Little Tobago, also known as Bird of Paradise after the 200 resident species of bird. Or watch the birds flit and fly across the grounds as you relax in the hotel.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours