The Treasure of Galapagos is a stable, wide motor catamaran featuring spacious, bright cabins with private balconies and ocean views. Accommodating up to 16 guests in 9 cabins, there is a crew of 11 aboard. There is a large sundeck area, ideal for al fresco dining and a jacuzzi to relax whilst on your Galapagos Island holiday. Guests can also relax in the air-conditioned lounge, dining room, at the bar or in the small library.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours