With sleek lines and a proven skill for navigating the waterways throughout the Galápagos Islands, the 100-guest Silver Galapagos is naturally suited for in-depth explorations of this spectacular region. All accommodations are ocean-view suites, with many featuring private balconies – and all offer the personalised services of a professional butler. Dine at the indoor restaurant with a host of regional specialities or enjoy an alfresco experience at the The Grill. Under the star lit sky, dine on lighter options and gather around the bar for a refreshing cocktail. There is a jacuzzi, spa and gym on board. A typical day consists of 2 excursions led by highly experienced guides.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours