Seaman Journey is a first class superior catamaran with a variety of expedition cruises - perfect to experience everything for your Galapagos holiday.
There are six twin cabins on the main deck and two double suites offering spacious accommodation with air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms with showers and picture windows. The two double suites on the upper deck share a balcony and can accommodate a sofa bed. Between excursions and activities, relax on the wonderful sun deck or visit the small library to increase your appreciation and knowledge of the wildlife and landscapes experience on the cruise.
All meals are included with various choices including organic produce from the boat operators own farm. Alfresco dining is available on the sundeck or experience a magical sunset with a cocktail from the onboard bar. The Seaman Journey crew are very service orientated.
The Seaman Journey offers two different 7 night itineraries along with 3 and 4 night options. A typical day encompasses two excursions per day with activity options including swimming, snorkelling, kayaking or walking depending on the landing site. Your experienced naturalist guide will explain the flora, fauna and history of the islands and enable you to get up close to the unique Galapagos wildlife such as blue footed boobies, land and marine iguanas, sea lions and penguins.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours