Santa Cruz II accommodates up to 90 guests in 50 contemporary cabins located over three decks.
With a total of five spacious decks, each offer stylish modern interiors and plenty of opportunities to appreciate the magnificent views of these enchanted islands. Cabins are contemporary and chic. There is a well stocked library on board, a gym, two jacuzzis, two lounges and plenty of outdoor space.
Dining on the Santa Cruz II is a real treat. Indulge in the creative Ecuadorian and international cuisine focusing heavily on seafood and locally grown organic fruit and vegetables. Alfresco dining is available. Knowledgeable guides provide great insight into the Galapagos biology and ecology.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours