The Origin is a first class yacht offering a high level of comfort on board combined with excellent service and attention to detail.
In March 2019, its brand new sister ship, the Theory, will took its maiden voyage and continues to sail with the Origin on its adventures.
Both ships have 10 deluxe staterooms offering large panoramic windows, private bathrooms and seating areas. The spacious interiors holds the dining and bar area, a lounge, modern fitness centre and library.
Outside, the large sun deck offers loungers, hammocks, hot tub and plenty of space for an al fresco BBQ.
Onboard dining is a real treat with gourmet local cuisine.
Daily expeditions are led by expert naturalist guides in small groups (maximum 10 passengers) allowing you to explore and learn about these ecologically diverse islands. With two different 7 night itineraries, experience the most spectacular attractions in this magical archipelago.
Both vessels have a capacity for 20 passengers.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours