The recently renovated for 2020 Coral I & II motor yachts are comfortable, sister yachts distributed over three decks, with plenty of outdoor and interior communal spaces.
There is capacity for 36 and 20 guests in each cruise, and the vessel you travel on is confirmed on arrival in the Islands, but both boats are finished ot the same standard and offer open deck areas with a Jacuzzi as well as seating and dining areas.
The interiors are designed to resemble a private yacht experience and the restaurant serves typical Ecuadorian as well as international cuisine even extending to a BBQ dinner on the open-air Moon Deck.
Interaries vary from 3 nights to 7 nights, and rooms can be arranged as twins or doubles. Each cabin has a private bathrooms, safety deposit box, entertainment system with LCD TVs and hair dryers, whilst there are some interconnecting rooms.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours