The Letty Cruise has capacity for 20 passengers in ten outside cabins. Shore excursions are arranged in small groups, led by a naturalist guide in a maximum group size of ten, one of the best guide-to-guest ratios in the Galapagos.
The boat owners have been at the forefront of conservation projects in the islands, being the first carbon neutral operator.
Facilities on each of the boats include a dining room, well-stocked bar and conference area with a flat screen TV.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours