Explore the scenic Galapagos Islands and get up close with the unique wildlife onboard the M/V Galapagos Odyssey.
Accommodating just 16 guests this first class yacht provides an extremely comfortable base for exploration whilst minimizing environmental impact on these fragile islands.
Galapagos Odyssey features 9 spacious cabins and elegant social areas which offer sun loungers and Jacuzzi. There are ample areas to relax in the shade and the boat also features internet, TV and DVD along with a well stocked bar.
Galapagos Odyssey offers itineraries ranging from 4-14 nights. Their carefully planned shore excursions offer an in-depth interaction with the wildlife and ample time to enjoy the dramatic landscapes.
Wildlife you are likely to encounter include marine iguanas, sea lions, giant tortoise and a host of birds including the blue footed booby.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours