The Cormorant II motor catamaran is one the newest cruises in the Galapagos and accommodates up to 16 passengers in 6 comfortable and contemporary stateroom cabins and 2 suites.
Perfect for a luxury holiday to the Galapagos, all cabins feature private balconies and panoramic floor to ceiling windows. Cabins are all ensuite and offer air-conditioning, iPod Docks and a TV with DVD player.
Public areas are spacious and provide sea views throughout the vessel.
There is a large sundeck, ideal for alfresco dining, sunbathing and relaxing in its 8 passenger jacuzzi. Kayaks are also available on board.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours