One of the newest boats and the the first trimaran in the Galapagos, Camila offers 8 cabins and has a capacity for 16 guests.
The advantages of a trimaran is said to be greater stability than a double hull, it aids with avoiding internal vibrations of the hull and means the ship can travel at faster speeds.
The newest addition to the Haugan Galapagos cruise fleet, offers superior comfort, speed, sustainability and a stable cruise. This elegant ship offers 4, 5 and 8 day cruises to help guests explore the highlights of this unique archipelago.
There is a cruise manager on board, a bilingual naturalist guide, a crew of 10 and all of its cabins feature private balconies.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours