One of the Galapagos' newest luxury catamarans, the Alya, accommodates up to 16 passengers in 9 comfortable cabins. 8 of the 9 cabins offer private balconies, all feature private bathrooms, air-conditioning and all modern amenities.
Elegantly decorated, the catamaran boasts spacious social areas designed for passengers comfort and relaxation, a library, a large sundeck area; perfect for al fresco dining, 2 bars and a jacuzzi.
To get the most out of your time in the Galapagos itineraries aboard the Alya are either 7, 4 or 3 nights and combine hiking, snorkelling, wildlife viewing, kayaking and visiting different beaches, all accompanied by an expert naturalist guide.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours