Formerly the Maya Hotel, this comfortable establishment in Adama - just 90 minutes drive from the capital city - was taken over by the Kuriftu Resort group in 2015.
We prefer the stone and thatch bungalows behind the sparkling swimming pool: these have comfortable rooms with en-suite facilities, TV and safe.
There is a relaxed lounge/bar area where good meals are served (European and traditional cuisine) and the restaurant is open until very late.
Given its proximity to Addis Ababa and its resort-like feel, it is a popular weekend getaway for residents of Addis Ababa.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours